***This job req is subject to overtime discounts (0.95x exempt; 1.35x non-exempt) and a 10% discount after six months of service***
Pay Range: $32.61
Bill Rate Range: $45.00 – $50.00/hr
Work hours: 8:00 EST – 5:00 EST Monday –
End Client: GTA
Travel expenses: Reimbursement for business travel
Duration: 18 – 24 months
Contract to Hire: Yes
U.S. Citizenship Required?: Yes – Must note at the
top of the resume!
backgrounds screens, including fingerprinting, with the State will be required;
these are fully comprehensive screens going back to when they were 18+ years
Must include City, State, Zip Code at the TOP of
the resume, as well as U.S. Citizenship!
- MSSQL Multiskill System DBA as L2 + (MSSQL is primary, Oracle is secondary)
- Build Scripting/Automate Day to day task
- ITIL Process Awareness
- DB Projects Execution
- Within the past 8-10 years, candidates must have 2 – 3
years of experience with SQL AND 1 – 2 years of experience
- Previous like-kind roles include: System DBA,
Incident Management, Change Management.
- Looking for someone who has done installations or
- Multiskilled DBA on Oracle and SQL Server, this is
mandatory; however, ITIL exposure can be flexible.
- MSSQL should be
a Primary skill and Oracle as Secondary. MySql is a preferred skill.
The candidate would be responsible for:
- High level technical resolution for incidents received
from phone calls, emails or automated ticketing system during specific
- Respond to telephone calls, email, instant messages and
assigned tickets from customers, Assigned work orders / incidents to
appropriate support teams and follow up until closure.
- Respond to, and diagnose, problems through discussions
with users, including problem recognition, logs, research, isolation,
resolution, and follow-up steps
- Provide remote desktop support and perform other
activities based on SOPs.
- Provide troubleshooting assistance, and provide regular
updates to customers as well as updating the tickets.
- Develop SOPs to shift work to Command Center and
provide documentation for standard procedures
- Should have Good communication skills.
- Should have a minimum of 3+ yrs. of relevant experience
in Oracle Support for mission critical Environments
- Oracle or SQL Server Certifications
- Management and Database Security Administration.
- Should have worked on Oracle and MSSQL and would have
managed them independently.
- Ability to understand Customer issues very quickly
based on gathered information and fixes this issue.
- Strong Knowledge on Oracle and SQL Server Databases.
- Working experience on Oracle SQL Server Administration
- Excellent Knowledge and real time experience on
- Troubleshooting Oracle, & MSSQL Database issues.
- Perform activities related to install, configure and
managing Oracle, MSSQL Databases.
- Perform Database performance tuning and capacity
- Setting up and testing new Databases.
- Monitoring DB performance and efficiency.
- Writing Database documentation, including Data
Standards, procedures and definitions.
- Controlling Database Access permissions and privileges.
- Developing, Managing and testing Database backup and
- Ensuring that storage and archiving procedures are
- Oracle DB 11g/12c
- MSSQL Server 2012, 2014, 2016