- Senior Software Engineer will join the Technology Enterprise Workforce Team reporting to the Senior Manager or Technology Enterprise Workforce Solutions.
- The Senior Software Engineer will provide technical guidance and perform implementation tasks related to strategic improvements in Client’s workforce solution products.
- The primary system is Kronos Workforce Central version 8.1.
Familiarity with other products in the workforce management domain including Kronos Workforce.
- Dimensions and competing products is highly desirable.
- Familiarity with other systems associated with Human Capital Management is desirable.
- System integration experience is required.
- The Senior Software Engineer should be familiar with workforce management concepts, including time off accruals, time or pay codes, workforce scheduling, and attendance or leave management.
- The Senior Software Engineer will work with Client Technology Architecture Team, Business Customers, and external suppliers.
- In addition to solution design and implementation, the Senior Software Engineer may be required to review code produced by other Team members or external suppliers.
- Agile: 1 to 2 years
- Systems Development Life Cycle Methodology (SDLC): 2 to 4 years
- Bachelor Degree related to Technology:
- Code Reviews and Collaboration: 1 to 2 years
- Java or J2EE: 4 to 6 years
- Software product integration: 2 to 4 years
- Workforce Management – especially Kronos: 2 to 4 years