Is your VMS properly configured and strategically managed?
We can show you how.
VMS agnostic implementation & configuration experts to maximize your contingent workforce programs
Proper VMS configuration and implementation can:
- Improve user adoption through closer alignment to business needs
- Reduce out-of-system workarounds caused by incomplete or misaligned system configuration
- Reduce cycle times caused by ineffective or inefficient workflows
- Reduce manhours spent on low value tasks
Beeline Certified Strategic Partner
SAP PartnerEdge Certified Partner
Gain Program Adaptability
Remove stagnant process design that drives key results
Leverage the latest technology and features available in the VMS
a solutions expert
VMS implementation & Design for all worker types
Contingent worker / SA
SP / SOW
While your VMS acts as the hub connecting your contingent workforce with internal systems and processes, a VMS-led implementation only focuses on the technology lens. Pinnacle-led VMS design and implementation is holistic – technology, operational process, supplier management, and end-user adoption/experience – to drive alignment with your goals.
Our solutions design team is comprised of technology experts with an operational background / expertise focused on meeting your program deployment, expansion, and goals.
- Full implementation capabilities & team are brought to each major expansion such as new modules, geographies, and major business units.
- Ongoing evaluation of VMS configuration fit to maximize program adoption and value
- Management of level 1 support for consistent user experience
- Ongoing new feature evaluation for ongoing technological improvement
- Resources to manage internal system changes to the VMS after program launch
Dedicated total project management
Not just project management for your VMS – but every aspect of the project including VMS, operations, training, communications, and internal client systems.
We provide project plan templates tailored to each module and each VMS provider to improve communication, expectations, and project timelines.