Watch live as our Chairman & CEO, Nina Vaca joins Gyanda Sachdeva, LinkedIn VP of Product, to discuss challenges and strategies facing employment in a recovering economy during CNBC’s Small Business Playbook.
CNBC’s Small Business Playbook virtual summit takes place on Wednesday, August 11th at 2pm ET, bringing together inspirational voices in business to provide actionable advice and key resources to help owners overcome challenging obstacles and thrive in an economic recovery. Led by CNBC anchors and reporters, the conference will offer audience members practical and interactive seminars on specific issues catered to small business owners in a post-pandemic environment and beyond.
Small Business Playbook will host discussions around topics such as: how to effectively manage inflation and supply chain slowdowns during a national reopening, how to navigate worker shortages and attract top talent, and emerging trends in the digital economy that could give small business leaders an edge, among others.
Featured speakers include:
· Isabella Guzman, US Small Business Administration (SBA) Administrator
· Kevin O’Leary, CNBC’s “Money Court” Host
· Aaron Rodgers, NFL, Green Bay Packers Quarterback
· Gyanda Sachdeva, LinkedIn VP of Product
· Nina Vaca, Pinnacle Group Chairman and CEO
· Holly Wade, National Federation of Independent Business Executive Director